I love feedback. Leave a comment below!

So You're Saying There's A Chance!

For the first time ever, I applied to The Western States® 100 Endurance Race

I had a qualifier with my Vermont 100 finish, so I figured why not throw my name in the hat? 

This is by far the most expensive race I've ever entered. Should I be lucky enough to be chosen, my credit card will immediately be charged $393.42.

WS 2015 total tickets

Since it's my first year in the lottery, my odds are 1 in 6601.

That's a 4.7%
chance I'll get in.


Hubz is wildly excited about the possibility of me running Western States and says he has a good feeling about it.

Meanwhile, I'll be busy trying not to freak out.

If you've also applied, check out this post on 10 ways to distract yourself from lotteries!


Check back on Monday to find out if I got in, or watch it yourself.

The 2015 Lottery will be held December 6, 2014, 8:30 am PST.

Live results will be posted at ultralive.net

Live Video Feed at ultrasportslive.tv


Good luck to all my friends!